Time Units / Customer Info

Moderator: crythias

DiamondJoe
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.7

Time Units / Customer Info

Post by DiamondJoe »

Hi All,
Was wondering if somebody could point my mose in the right direction... I've been using OTSR 3.1.7 for all of three days (part-time) and it's doing all I want to or need to do apart from one
little thing. My scenario is I don't have any internal clients just external, while they are good, sometimes are a bit late in their payments and was hoping that information could be easily gathered at time of issuing a new ticket to them if they ring in or email (without digging that info out of my finance system)- looking over at the customer info you can see the first & last name and the number of open tickets etc.

Is it possible to configure that panel to also display the cumulative "Time units (work units):". My thinking was that when they do make a payment I could issue them a new ticket - but with a negative value for the time units field and a nice email sent back to them thanking them for the payment.... (I tried putting in a negative number into the time field on a test ticket so it should work in theory, just need to know the admin setting or do I have to do some dirty work?) Any info is appreciated.

Cheers
DiamondJoe
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.7

Re: Time Units / Customer Info

Post by DiamondJoe »

IS this the sort of thing I'm after ??? viewtopic.php?t=11634&p=45729
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

Here's the thing ... when you have x months or x years of time units, is this helpful information for your goal?

The relevant code is in Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketZoom.pm

Code: Select all

# show total accounted time if feature is active:
    if ( $Self->{ConfigObject}->Get('Ticket::Frontend::AccountTime') ) {
        $Ticket{TicketTimeUnits} = $Self->{TicketObject}->TicketAccountedTimeGet(%Ticket);
        $Self->{LayoutObject}->Block(
            Name => 'TotalAccountedTime',
            Data => \%Ticket,
        );
    } 
TicketAccountedTimeGet()
returns the accounted time of a ticket.

Code: Select all

my $AccountedTime = $TicketObject->TicketAccountedTimeGet(TicketID => 1234);
Unfortunately, there isn't a quick "get all time for customer"

There are ways to get that and other information, but to display it ... requires some work.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
kalyana1315
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: OTRS3.3
Company: TATA Technologies

Post by kalyana1315 »

Hi hello all

Time Unit working fine just added CustomerTicketZoom.dtl

Information option :

<li> <span class="Key">$Text{"Accounted time"}:</span> <span>$Data{"TicketTimeUnits"}</span>

now customer info display

Accounted time: 0 if need change Accounted time as Time unit.

Thank you
asupkma
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.0.8
Company: IQSolution

Post by asupkma »

Hi hello all!
And for OTRS 4 to show Acoounted Time on client's view we need just to modify /Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/CustomerTicketZoom.tt
like this (pointed Bold)

[% RenderBlockStart("SLA") %]
<li><span class="Key">[% Translate("SLA") | html %]:</span> <span title="[% Translate(Data.SLA) | html %]">[% Translate(Data.SLA) | html %]</span></li>
[% RenderBlockEnd("SLA") %]
[% RenderBlockStart("State") %]
<li><span class="Key">[% Translate("State") | html %]:</span> <span title="[% Translate(Data.State) | html %]">[% Translate(Data.State) | html %]</span></li>
<li> <span class="Key">[% Translate("AccountedTime") | html %]:</span> <span title="[% Translate(Data.AccountedTime) | html %]">[% Translate(Data.TicketTimeUnits) | html %]</span></li>
[% RenderBlockEnd("State") %]
davidkrotil
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.27

Post by davidkrotil »

Hello,
I have OTRS version 5, added it to CustomerTicketZoom.tt , but nothing changed, still don´t see Accounted time on customers view.

Regards

David
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database
davidkrotil
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.27

Post by davidkrotil »

Anyone ?
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database