Notification Event - ticketlockupdate

Moderator: crythias

Reedu
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Znuny 6.1.2

Notification Event - ticketlockupdate

Post by Reedu »

I have the same problem as lordgamez viewtopic.php?f=64&t=11797&p=46239&hili ... ate#p46239
In our company we're using notification to send emails to customers about who's actually working on their request. We've done it on ticketlockupdate event fired after locking the ticket but after doing some improvements (adding queues and managing them) we're facing same problem - sending emails without locking customer request.
I've though it's some configuration problem but in sys_conf i couldn't find any solution. It happens after moving tickets to other queus, adding internal notes ad so on.
Anyone can help?

//
Disabled but still same...
Ticket::EventModulePost###910-ForceUnlockOnMove
Ticket::EventModulePost###140-ResponsibleAutoSet
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Notification Event - ticketlockupdate

Post by crythias »

Reedu wrote:In our company we're using notification to send emails to customers about who's actually working on their request.
Locking a ticket doesn't mean you're working on the request. It means you took ownership of it. Reply will send an email to customer, lock the ticket, etc.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Reedu
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Znuny 6.1.2

Post by Reedu »

Great but it's not what i'm asking for.
I've activated Ticket::Responsible, change sending notification to TicketResponsibleUpdate but it's not working as I thought it should.
Sys_conf:
Ticket::Responsible -> Yes
Ticket::ResponsibleAutoSet -> Yes
Ticket::EventModulePost###120-ForceOwnerResetOnMove -> active
Ticket::EventModulePost###140-ResponsibleAutoSet -> active

We've two queues:
A and B.
A is Postmaster Queue, where we're fetching mails from email account.
B is Queue where agent are moving (valid) tickets from A.

Now
- if we add a note to a ticket, owner and responsible is not updating, and notification is not set (good)
- if we lock the ticket, owner and responsible is swtiching to agent, and notification is sent (good)
- if we move ticket to other queue, owner is not updating but responsible is, and notification is sent (bad)

So i'm asking now, is there a way to update responsible (not manualy of course) only with locking the ticket and to NOT update responsible if ticket is move to other queue?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

Reedu wrote:is there a way to update responsible (not manualy of course) only with locking the ticket and to NOT update responsible if ticket is move to other queue?
I don't know. I think there's something in the forums about ticket lock on move.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask