OTRS Helpdesk v4.x: Is there a ready method to hide Dashboard priority flag and "unread star" columns?

Moderator: crythias

pekkaar
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.10

OTRS Helpdesk v4.x: Is there a ready method to hide Dashboard priority flag and "unread star" columns?

Post by pekkaar »

Hi!

I can see the v4 Dashboard sticks these two 'flag' columns into the left most column positions of the New/Open/Reminder/etc ticket list widgets. There appears to be no way of hiding them via the web. Was looking around in the Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Dashboard sysconfig section, but the 0130-TicketOpen section does not allow the disablement/hiding of these two fields. It does not even lists these in the DefaultColumns.

So I checked Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AgentDashboardTicketGeneric.tt and Kernel/Output/HTML/DashboardTicketGeneric.pm but found no striaghtforward config setting to hide them without actually eliminating the relevant HTML Table columns which I consider brute force.

There is nothing wrong with brute force, but I fancy the elegant (sysconfig) methods first.

Are you aware of any elegant method to disable these? They are useful for most of the time, but not always -- I need a quick method to toggle them.

Thanks for any insight,
Peter
otrs 4.0.3, mysql 5.5.15, Fedora r15
gecelann
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 5.0.0
Company: rghdinc

Re: OTRS Helpdesk v4.x: Is there a ready method to hide Dashboard priority flag and "unread star" columns?

Post by gecelann »

pekkaar wrote:Hi!

I can see the v4 Dashboard sticks these two 'flag' columns into the left most column positions of the New/Open/Reminder/etc ticket list widgets. There appears to be no way of hiding them via the web. Was looking around in the Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Dashboard sysconfig section, but the 0130-TicketOpen section does not allow the disablement/hiding of these two fields. It does not even lists these in the DefaultColumns.

So I checked Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AgentDashboardTicketGeneric.tt and Kernel/Output/HTML/DashboardTicketGeneric.pm but found no striaghtforward config setting to hide them without actually eliminating the relevant HTML Table columns which I consider brute force.

There is nothing wrong with brute force, but I fancy the elegant (sysconfig) methods first.

Are you aware of any elegant method to disable these? They are useful for most of the time, but not always -- I need a quick method to toggle them.

Thanks for any insight,
Peter
Hi,

Did you already fixed this?
Can anyone give us advise?? :D :D :D
Thank you!
reneeb
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.x
Company: Perl-Services.de

Re: OTRS Helpdesk v4.x: Is there a ready method to hide Dashboard priority flag and "unread star" columns?

Post by reneeb »

No, there is no such sysconfig option.
Perl / Znuny development: http://perl-services.de
Free Znuny add ons from the community: http://opar.perl-services.de
Commercial add ons: http://feature-addons.de