Moderator: crythias

OTRSRDNewbie
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2, 5
Company: N/A

Where can I find the sys config or codes for the create new ticket "To queue"

Post by OTRSRDNewbie »

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find any sys config rules, or maybe where can the codes be for the "To queue" or "tree view of To queue" be, I'm just new to otrs and still really not familiar with a lot of things.

I am planning on updating a list of queues, I notice we have a lot of queues. I noticed that not all queues in that are valid in the Queue admin tool are found in the customer ticket or agent ticket so I ask around if all the valid queues should be on the list their reply is no, but when I ask around about the set rules they just point me to whatever is found in the "To queue". So I'm trying to find if there is a code or settings my predecessor did. Sorry did not met my predecessor, he left I think around six months before I joined the organization.

OTRSRDNewbie
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2, 5
Company: N/A

Re: Where can I find the sys config or codes for the create new ticket "To queue"

Post by OTRSRDNewbie »

Sorry I forgot to mention, it doesn't look like its just using the read and write rights. There seems to be additional rules cause I logged in as admin. And it looks like I have rw to all queues.

Which is why I am trying to find the business rule in the code or configuration or ACL