TicketObject->TicketStateList() not returning statelist

Moderator: crythias

OTRSRDNewbie
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2, 5
Company: N/A

TicketObject->TicketStateList() not returning statelist

Post by OTRSRDNewbie »

I really don't want to bother anyone with naive question. Right now I just need a few suggestion on where I should start looking. I'm not that experienced with OTRS.

I am actually just setting up the development server. Its running on CentOS 6.8, its vm with 1GB RAM, 10 GB hard drive.

I have copied the otrs folder and source of production so it will sync in code and behavior to that of the production. The database of production I did not copy whole. Anyway I only need to copy is the queue, groups, roles, sla, dynamic field.

The AgentTicketPhone.pm is customized in production. I tried creating a test ticket. I'm getting ID not found '9', '7', '56' in the system log even in the debug log. No ticket is actually created.

So I tried to narrow down the problem so far I believe TicketObject->TicketStateList() is not returning a state list other problems. This part of AgentTicketPhone.pm was not changed by the customization. I just added the Log() calls cause I want to verify that its not giving a state list. And I want to see what parameters are being passed. I'm not sure if the Parameters may have affected this.

Code: Select all

sub _GetNextStates {
    my ( $Self, %Param ) = @_;

$Self->{LogObject}->Log(
             Priority => 'note',
             Message => 'Parameter : '.join(", ", map { "$_ X $Param{$_}" } keys %Param)
     );

$Self->{LogObject}->Log(
             Priority => 'note',
             Message => "Action : $Self->{Action} UserID : $Self->{UserID} "
     );

my %NextStates;
    if ( $Param{QueueID} || $Param{TicketID} ) {
        %NextStates = $Self->{TicketObject}->TicketStateList(
            %Param,
            Action => $Self->{Action},
            UserID => $Self->{UserID},
        );
    }

$Self->{LogObject}->Log(
             Priority => 'note',
             Message => 'States : '.join(", ", map { "$_ X $NextStates{$_}" } keys %NextStates)
     );

return \%NextStates;
}

This the content of syslog: