Help - Can't find way to add SLA to ticket...

Moderator: crythias

Amukinado
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.8

Help - Can't find way to add SLA to ticket...

Post by Amukinado »

Hello.

As I'm trying this for over a week and googling and whatever, I'm not going to describe what i have done. I just need to know, wich are the options I have to enable or whatever, so that I can add a SLA to a ticket, through the agent interface. I can do it through the customer interface. It's not what I need. Is it possible? I believe it is. How can I do it? It seems I need services associated to SLA's. That's done. Now, what am I missing.

And notifications? How do I enable notifications when escalation times are reached. That doesn't work either.

Is it possible, if it has to be done on Config.pm, or GenericAgent.pm...whtever file, to post working examples on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bruno
OTRS V3.2.8 - ITSM 3.2.6 - Cent OS 5.9x64
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Help - Can't find way to add SLA to ticket...

Post by crythias »

notifications on escalation ... basically, what I've found is escalations to be observed by Generic Agent which changes State or Priority, which is then Sent by Notification (Event) State Update.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Wolfgangf
Znuny ninja
Znuny Version: 6.0.13
Company: PBS Logitek GmbH

Post by Wolfgangf »

for the SLA, the service and the customer are the most important values
did you already check things like "[ Customer Users <-> Services ]" for the specific customer
are your "default" services correct?
are the services added to SLA's

what exactly is your problem? fields for choosing sla not show? ... cannot choose from values ...?

Please describe what your are doin excatly on the agent interface
Produktiv:
OTRS 6.0.13/ ITSM 6.0.13
Windows 2012 AD Integration (agents and customers), Nagios integration (incidents, CMDB), Survey, TimeAccounting
Amukinado
Znuny newbie

Post by Amukinado »

Hello! Thanks for the help.

About having sla's added to services that's done from the begining. I'm getting tired of messing around the ticket core config and other config pages and now, I have services and SLA available trough the agent interface. Tried to repeat the result on another VM, and... I don't know what I've done on the first one... can't repeat it on this one again...

I thought it was enabling Ticket::Service: , but it seem's it's not enough. And i don't wanna know for now about the customer interface. That's easy. I want it/need it in the agent interface. Then I'll go solve my notifications problem.

Thank you all, hope to get this solved soon, sooner if you can clear me out.

Regards
Bruno
Amukinado
Znuny newbie

Post by Amukinado »

Wolfgangf wrote: what exactly is your problem? fields for choosing sla not show? ... cannot choose from values ...?

Please describe what your are doin excatly on the agent interface
I have solved my "no services or sla" to associate to ticket's. I went to Customer Users <-> Services and adited Default Services. This way they become available to all agents if they are default services.

I'm now moving on to notifications. Is there a pge where I can see a list of events. I wish to notify every involved person(or to choose one or two agents/customers) on every SLA/escalation limit.

Hope this answer get's usefull to the coming users!

Thanks.

Regards
Bruno