IPhone App - How to add restrictions

Moderator: crythias

nandozzi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.5

IPhone App - How to add restrictions

Post by nandozzi »

Hi all,
i open this post cause i need your support. I have configured my OTRS to allow opening and closing ticket only to few groups. The others don't see the button "New Phone Ticket" and "Email Ticket". I have done this applying a restriction into Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::ModuleRegistration (Frontend::Module###AgentTicketPhone and Frontend::Module###AgentTicketEmail). Now if i use the Iphone App, everyone can open and even close ticket. I have understood that it happens cause the iphone app use an other module to see ticket. Now anyone know how to add the same restriction in the app interface? I have searched into the SysConfig options, but i haven't found any settings that can help in my case. I think i have to add a code line to the file called Iphone.pm, but i don't know how to do it.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
nandozzi
Znuny newbie

Re: IPhone App - How to add restrictions

Post by nandozzi »

I want to replicate what i have done with the agent interface. It's possible to block access to this features: ticket phone and ticket email?
nandozzi
Znuny newbie

Re: IPhone App - How to add restrictions

Post by nandozzi »

Ok i have found the settings into OTRS to avoid creating and closing ticket into ZZZAuto.pm

Code: Select all

package Kernel::Config::Files::ZZZAuto;
use utf8;
sub Load {
    my ($File, $Self) = @_;
delete $Self->{'Frontend::Module'}->{'AgentTicketFreeText'};
$Self->{'Frontend::Module'}->{'AgentTicketClose'} =  {
  'Description' => 'Ticket Close',
  'Group' => [
    'HelpDesk',
      ],
  'Loader' => {
    'JavaScript' => [
      'Core.Agent.TicketAction.js'
    ]
  },
  'NavBarName' => 'Ticket',
  'Title' => 'Close'
How i can implement this restriction in the Iphone.pm?
I want that the button Phone Ticket in the IPhone Interface is available only to the group "HelpDesk".