Hi everyone,
I found a different behaviour about adding internal notes from the web portal and from the feature add-on "Agent Email Interface":
- from the web portal, every agent with rw permissions(or note permission) can add an internal note
- using the feature add-on only the ticket's owner can ...
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Oct 2013, 12:06
- Forum: General
- Topic: Agent Email Interface - Internal Notes
- Replies: 0
- Views: 496
- 20 Aug 2013, 17:09
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Open tickets by Email: X-Headers problem
- Replies: 1
- Views: 539
Re: Open tickets by Email: X-Headers problem
Is there at least a log where I could check if OTRS is deleting the X-Headers?
- 19 Aug 2013, 16:55
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Open tickets by Email: X-Headers problem
- Replies: 1
- Views: 539
Open tickets by Email: X-Headers problem
Hi everyone,
I'm having troubles using X-Headers to open new tickets by email.
I have set up a PostMaster Mail Account and I can successfully fetch emails. I have set the flag "Trusted" to "YES" and I'm trying to open a ticket sending an email using Linux Sendmail setting the headers X-OTRS-Type ...
I'm having troubles using X-Headers to open new tickets by email.
I have set up a PostMaster Mail Account and I can successfully fetch emails. I have set the flag "Trusted" to "YES" and I'm trying to open a ticket sending an email using Linux Sendmail setting the headers X-OTRS-Type ...