Hi,
I am facing some Article view abnormality for mail tickets. We haven't updated the Otrs version or patch event there is no update is configuration.
When i replicate the same tickets and data in our staging environment it was working fine. So data being sent over the mail is seem to be fine ...
Search found 13 matches
- 07 Jun 2021, 16:31
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: OTRS Ticket View Abnormality
- Replies: 0
- Views: 79991
- 07 Jun 2021, 16:19
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: OTRS Ticket View Abnormality
- Replies: 0
- Views: 71527
OTRS Ticket View Abnormality
Hi,
I am facing some Article view abnormality for mail tickets. We haven't updated the Otrs version or patch event there is no update is configuration.
When i replicate the same tickets and data in our staging environment it was working fine. So data being sent over the mail is seem to be fine ...
I am facing some Article view abnormality for mail tickets. We haven't updated the Otrs version or patch event there is no update is configuration.
When i replicate the same tickets and data in our staging environment it was working fine. So data being sent over the mail is seem to be fine ...
- 07 Jun 2021, 16:11
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Otrs integration with SmartSheet
- Replies: 2
- Views: 61375
Re: Otrs integration with SmartSheet
Hi,
Sorry for replying late here.
Let me rephrase my question here. I want to integrate Smartsheet with OTRS but there is no integration connector available for OTRS and Smartsheet.
So, I do have some php WebServices that we are using for our internal OTRS Report system and i want to use that ...
Sorry for replying late here.
Let me rephrase my question here. I want to integrate Smartsheet with OTRS but there is no integration connector available for OTRS and Smartsheet.
So, I do have some php WebServices that we are using for our internal OTRS Report system and i want to use that ...
- 24 Feb 2021, 08:08
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Otrs integration with SmartSheet
- Replies: 2
- Views: 61375
Otrs integration with SmartSheet
Hi All,
I want to integrate OTRS with SmartSheet to get ticket related data.
I have created Apis in php to get ticket related data in JSON format to integrate with smartsheet. Kindly let me know if we can integrate directly through pl files.
I am a newbie here and has limited knowledge of OTRS ...
I want to integrate OTRS with SmartSheet to get ticket related data.
I have created Apis in php to get ticket related data in JSON format to integrate with smartsheet. Kindly let me know if we can integrate directly through pl files.
I am a newbie here and has limited knowledge of OTRS ...
- 12 Aug 2020, 11:48
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Otrs Custom button in ticket Zoom screen
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6653
Re: Otrs Custom button in ticket Zoom screen
Hi,
I have fixed the issue. Turned out in Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketAwaiting###State i was using state from ticket_state instead i should use it from ticket_state_type table(DB).
Thank You for your kind help.
I have fixed the issue. Turned out in Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketAwaiting###State i was using state from ticket_state instead i should use it from ticket_state_type table(DB).
Thank You for your kind help.
- 12 Aug 2020, 09:02
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Otrs Custom button in ticket Zoom screen
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6653
Re: Otrs Custom button in ticket Zoom screen
Thank you for suggestion. I have updated my xml file. But still i am facing issue.
<Setting Name="Ticket::Frontend::MenuModule###510-Awaiting Customer Response" Required="0" Valid="1">
<Description Translatable="1">Shows a link in the menu to set ticket in Awaiting Customer Response in the ...
<Setting Name="Ticket::Frontend::MenuModule###510-Awaiting Customer Response" Required="0" Valid="1">
<Description Translatable="1">Shows a link in the menu to set ticket in Awaiting Customer Response in the ...
- 11 Aug 2020, 12:33
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Otrs Custom button in ticket Zoom screen
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6653
Otrs Custom button in ticket Zoom screen
Hi
I tried to create a new button in ticket zoom screen like pending & close button.
All the scenarios are working correct except "new state" field is not populating status.
1. CustomButton.xml in /Kernel/Config/Files/XML
<Setting Name="Ticket::Frontend::MenuModule###510-Awaiting Customer ...
I tried to create a new button in ticket zoom screen like pending & close button.
All the scenarios are working correct except "new state" field is not populating status.
1. CustomButton.xml in /Kernel/Config/Files/XML
<Setting Name="Ticket::Frontend::MenuModule###510-Awaiting Customer ...
- 19 Aug 2019, 09:49
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: ticket create problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5367
Re: ticket create problem
Hi
Thankyou i'll try this.
Thankyou i'll try this.
- 19 Aug 2019, 09:47
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Ticket can't reopen
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2465
Ticket can't reopen
Hi
My ticket not able to reopen after close by mail.
I have ticket up follow up option to possible also. but not succeed.
My ticket not able to reopen after close by mail.
I have ticket up follow up option to possible also. but not succeed.
- 14 Aug 2019, 16:24
- Forum: Help
- Topic: How can I reopen tickets?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3496
Re: How can I reopen tickets?
I have the same problem ....
I have ticket follow up option possible
But tickets will not reopen of a close ticket.
I have ticket follow up option possible
But tickets will not reopen of a close ticket.
- 14 Aug 2019, 13:42
- Forum: Help
- Topic: client denied by server
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2014
client denied by server
Hi
I was able to login to my otrs admin panel.
But due to some db changes not deflected in admin panel after importing prod db i deleted cache as well as session.
After that i am getting 500 internal server error.
After checking error log i have got this can anyone plesae help me in that.
[Wed ...
I was able to login to my otrs admin panel.
But due to some db changes not deflected in admin panel after importing prod db i deleted cache as well as session.
After that i am getting 500 internal server error.
After checking error log i have got this can anyone plesae help me in that.
[Wed ...
- 13 Aug 2019, 09:43
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: ticket create problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5367
Re: ticket create problem
Hi,
Thanks for your response. But can i change in the same web services api for create ticket or do i have to change everything.
I am completely new to it.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for your response. But can i change in the same web services api for create ticket or do i have to change everything.
I am completely new to it.
Thanks in advance
- 13 Aug 2019, 09:11
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: ticket create problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5367
ticket create problem
Hi,
I was getting problem with creating ticket with rpc.pl for otrs5. then i get to know that i should use generic interface beacuse otrs was upgraded to 6. But i have no idea how to use it. Can anyone help me in that.
Note: I am new to perl..
Thanks
Ekta
I was getting problem with creating ticket with rpc.pl for otrs5. then i get to know that i should use generic interface beacuse otrs was upgraded to 6. But i have no idea how to use it. Can anyone help me in that.
Note: I am new to perl..
Thanks
Ekta