Hi all,
I've created my custom sql view directly on MySql Otrs database. My questions are:
1) is it possible to generate a report using my query?
2) if yes, is it possible to generate the report in excel format instead of csv?
I'm actually using an external java program that I've wrote in order to ...
Search found 5 matches
- 24 Jan 2012, 12:56
- Forum: Help
- Topic: How to generate report based on custom query
- Replies: 1
- Views: 952
- 27 Jun 2011, 11:49
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Internal support queue
- Replies: 0
- Views: 858
Internal support queue
Hi all,
before to explain my trouble, thank you very much for your support and, please, excuse me if maybe I'm duplicating an old&banal question, but I didn't find any valid solution.
I've 3 different queues: "SW problem", "HW problem" and "Internal Support". Customers can only see "SW problem ...
before to explain my trouble, thank you very much for your support and, please, excuse me if maybe I'm duplicating an old&banal question, but I didn't find any valid solution.
I've 3 different queues: "SW problem", "HW problem" and "Internal Support". Customers can only see "SW problem ...
- 15 Sep 2010, 10:43
- Forum: General
- Topic: FAQ Manager - How to increase the max size of an attachment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 20399
Re: FAQ Manager - How to increase the max size of an attachm
Hi Ferrosti, thank you for the interest.
This is the error I get:
Errore: 413 Request entity too large - POST_MAX=16384KB
ERROR details: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.10.0 OS: MSWin32 Time: Tue Sep 14 12:52:58 2010
Message: 413 Request entity too large - POST_MAX=16384KB
Traceback (5552):
Module: Kernel ...
This is the error I get:
Errore: 413 Request entity too large - POST_MAX=16384KB
ERROR details: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.10.0 OS: MSWin32 Time: Tue Sep 14 12:52:58 2010
Message: 413 Request entity too large - POST_MAX=16384KB
Traceback (5552):
Module: Kernel ...
- 14 Sep 2010, 13:40
- Forum: General
- Topic: FAQ Manager - How to increase the max size of an attachment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 20399
FAQ Manager - How to increase the max size of an attachment
I'm using the FAQ add-on also to provide files and documentation to tu customers. It seems that the max file size for an attachment of a faq article is 16384KB. There'a a way to increase it?
Thanks you very much,
Stefano
Thanks you very much,
Stefano
- 08 Sep 2010, 23:26
- Forum: General
- Topic: How to allow customers to file manager?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1917
How to allow customers to file manager?
I don't know if it is possible in OTRS. I would like to set OTRS in order to allow customers to access (read only) to the files and documents stored using file manager add on.
My idea is that agents upload files and documents and create folders, subfolders and so on and, to the other side, customers ...
My idea is that agents upload files and documents and create folders, subfolders and so on and, to the other side, customers ...