Moderator: crythias

HervE
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: 3.3.8

[SOLVED] SSO and iFrame issue (IE8)

Post by HervE »

Hello forum,

I'm currently facing the following issue with Single Sign-On at my customer's:
The user can enter OTRS directly with no login screen, provided that he is logged into Windows. In other words, SSO works!

But...
When he opens a ticket to view it (AgentTicketZoom action), a Windows authentication popup apears, and the user has to enter his username and password again!

If he doesn't, a server error 401 is showed in place of the content of the article. (See screenshot.)
SSO iFrame error.png
Here is an example of page code where the issue is:

Code: Select all

<div class="ArticleMailContent">
  <div>
    <iframe id="Iframe347" width="100%" frameborder="0" src="/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketAttachment;Subaction=HTMLView;ArticleID=347;FileID=2;OTRSAgentInterface=H3x4IF2QJ1pzH7pQubkI5erxeZSPWLsK" onload="window.setTimeout( function (){ if (typeof Core === 'object' && typeof Core.Agent === 'object' && typeof Core.Agent.TicketZoom === 'object') { Core.Agent.TicketZoom.IframeAutoHeight($('#Iframe347')); } }, 500);" security="restricted" sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="height: 194px;">
  </div>
</div>
(It seems the issue only occurs with IE8, but my customer is not ready to upgrade their corporate browser so far.)

Is there anything I can do to prevent this issue?

Best regards,
HervE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HervE on 06 Jan 2015, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
OTRS 3.3.8 - Windows 7 - IIS7 - SQL Server - Firefox 30
HervE
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: 3.3.8

Re: SSO and iFrame issue

Post by HervE »

Found the solution: just added the following code to CSS.

Code: Select all

iframe {
    position: relative;
}
Regards,
HervE
OTRS 3.3.8 - Windows 7 - IIS7 - SQL Server - Firefox 30