Moderator: crythias

gecelann
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 5.0.0
Company: rghdinc

Customize Report stat using external reporting tools

Post by gecelann »

Hi!

I just wonder if there's a free add-on statistics for customer? where in the client wants to have a report for how many customer's change by a certain user? and how many customer we're added within a month? or if ever, is there a sample of steps on how to integrate the OTRS to jasper reports and certain? I would like to explore more about statistics without using the SQL box. I would like to learn how to deal with the other application that can help the statistics more customize. :D :D :D
Last edited by gecelann on 13 Feb 2017, 07:22, edited 1 time in total.
gecelann
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 5.0.0
Company: rghdinc

Customize Report stat using external reporting tools

Post by gecelann »

Hi,

Good day!
follow up on this, however is it possible to add object type? in statistics module?
just to have an interface to all the agents if they're going to have stats access? I don't want to give the admin rights for all the users that needs to have access in stats. If its possible can you please guide me where to edit and update the file? or better yet if ever is there a way to save all queries in SQL box just like templates in search button? I will try to do this viewtopic.php?t=31135 in statistics tab. :) :)